martes, 28 de agosto de 2012

Combinaciones de black & white

the black & white combo is one of my favorites, you´ll probably know it if you follow me for some time, and it seems like in the north of Spain the autumn is coming so fast, that´s the reason why you´ll find outfits with jackets, blazers…this week on my blog, but the good news are that the summer doesn´t end yet and we´ll have good weather again soon. as you can see in this outfit with black jeans, sandals and t-shirt with croix I combined also a silver jacket that I bought during the sales, it´s ver fresh so that´s why I´m using it these days. today I´ll travel to Madrid for a personal project and I´ll be there until the end of this week, but soon I´ll take my  mac with me so I´ll uploading every day as always!! thank you so much for your comments!!

Me encantan las combinaciones de black & white, ya lo sabéis, y como estos días está refrescando bastante por el norte sobre todo por las tardes y temprano por las mañanas, en algunos de los looks que os enseñaré esta semana estarán presentes blazer, chaquetillas y chaquetas… Como veis en este look con jeans negros, sandalias y camiseta con cruz también le he incorporado una perfecto que compré en las rebajas, es bastante ligerita por eso la estoy utilizando estos días. Hoy me marcho a Madrid para un proyecto personal y estaré allí hasta finales de semana! De todas formas, me llevo el portátil y seguiré actualizando desde la capital!
Además hoy tenéis mi sección en el blog de Buylevard, esta semana os enseño 3 looks casual que os van a inspirar mucho para vuestros outfits de entretiempo!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

AMAZON